Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vacations

As every regular child I loved vacations specially at summer time!

The best place to spend my vacations was at my grandma's house! I could be all by myself or with cousins that was definately the best place to be! She would buy everything that I liked to eat and spoil me all the time.

And when I was very little and my mom decided it was time to quit pacifier and nursing bottle. I agreed (I do not remember how was this whole process). So when I just got to my grandma's home for vacations, she told me to open the drawer of the kitchens locker and there I found a bottle and a pacifier. That was amazing! So she said: "At my home you can choose if and when you want to quit!"

My grandma was the best ever!!!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to have such a supportive grandma. Sounds like she was very special to you, and you were very special to her.

    ReplyDelete