Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shocking Situation

I remember about a shocking situation in my life. I was walking with my dog when I was around 11 years old. And I saw a homeless getting closer to the garbage. He started to grab things in the trash can, that was not new for me at all I have seen this before but the shocking thing was that he ate some of the things he grabed from the trash can!

I felt so bad about that situation that I had no reaction, and I felt kind of guilty I do not know why actually. I felt even worse when I thought that not even my dog used to eat food from the trash can and there was a homeless, a human being eating others humans crumbles.

This memory is really sad. I think that I kept it because it was the first time I felt guilty for a situation that in a certain way I did not provocked

No comments:

Post a Comment