Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Very First

The very firt memory that I have of my life is something that I did when I was three years old.

This is it:

When I was three years old I went to a store with my mom and saw a snoopy's hair lace. I asked my mom to buy me she said no... But I had already decided that I would have it. I went were it was (a balcony made of glass) open the small door, there were two women looking at the things inside, so I made the most "I know what I am doing" face and grabbed the hair lace. I close my hand so nobody else would see it and left the store with my mom...

After this episode, I had some memories of hiding and later wearing my snoopy's hair lace.

Since I got a little confused about this second part of the hair lace's memory I asked my mom if she remembered and what happened after.

She got really surprised to know that I still remeber it. She told me that I told her later what I did, and she gave me a good scolding and told me to never ever do that again that it was wrong and etc, but she did not turned it back to the store. That is why I remember using it.

By the way my mom's good scolding worked, I never did it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment