Friday, July 10, 2009

The Day I Was Born

Hum I guess that before telling my first memory I should have talked a little bit about the day that I was born off course I dont remmeber it but my parents told me. And I am going tell you now:

When my mom was about to deliver me there was a problem going on that the doctor could not identify the reason. So he just said to my dad that he would try to save one of us, and left the room. Imagine how my dad felt??!! What a insensible doctor!

While my dad was going crazy at the waiting room the doctor did the caesarian, and I was born healthy! But with the smallest umbilical cord that this doctor had ever seen (it was 20cm or 7.9 inches). So every time my mom had a contraction my heart would bit too high and the doc could not get why... and my cord's size was the problem actually.

Happy ending! My dad did not become a single dad and/or widower.

I am the youngest child I have a sister that is 6 years older than me. And just to add she wanted me to be a boy, she got really disapointed when she met me... I do not know if it is for this reason or any other but for a long time I believed that she did not like me but hopefully some years ago I found out she does! What is very nice to know because I love her.

Humm the last but not the least thing that I want to tell you is that my family is the most important thing in the world to me.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you .........
    thanks Buy Twitter Followers

    ReplyDelete